How many pages would you write in the FINAL?

Echowave

Hey!

I was told by my tutor today that you can write 4 pages (2 pages, double sided) the final exam... I've been practicing lately and only being able to write about 4 sides for HL P1 and HL P2.. My friends who graduated last year were all like: "Are you serious? I wrote 8 pages (4 pages, double sided) in the final exam..."

So what do you think? Is there a limit or number of "suggested" pages you should write for the finals?

In practice papers I generally write from 8-12 pages in two hours, but I do English Lit so maybe your exam is set out differently? 

I'd say 4-5 pages is reasonable for about an hours worth of exam time, depending on how much planning you do. 

There's no limit/set number of pages you 're supposed to write, but if you are only writing a small amount of pages it's likely that you won't be able to address all the demands of the questions and cover the content that you should to get the marks you want.