Login for IB

Guest beyondtheimagine

Guest beyondtheimagine

Hi everyone,

I just have two quick questions.

I'm currently in IB1 and this May I'll be doing my chemistry SL exam. I recently talked to my IB coordinator about how can I view my results online during the first week of July. And my IB coordinator told me, that she will not give me my login and password or candidate number until the month of September. My first question- is it possible to view my results for my exam, even though I'm in IB1? My second question- Would it be any use to contact IB and ask them for my login and password? 

Thanks!

Chantel 

Hey there, you can see your results if you're doing may exams for IB1, but only for those subjects. Also, your coordinator is the one who has your login, password, candidate number and thus you have to contact her instead of the IBO. Lastly, you need the candidate number because that's what you're filling in for your exams instead of your name. Why is she waiting until September? (if I didn't read this wrong)

Guest beyondtheimagine

Hi!

I really don't know :( 

That's too bad I can't contact IBO; I guess I'll just wait until September to view my result :( 

I'm guessing she'll give me my candidate  number on the day of the exam. 

Ultimately, the school reserves the right to allow or disallow students to have access to candidates.ibo.org. Source. For each exam you will get a cover sheet that has your candidate number on it so you can just copy that onto your exam papers. This number may change between Year 1 and Year 2 if people leave or enter your graduating class. You can still ask your teacher for a way to get your results as soon as possible. If you are seeking for regrades, that's due by end of September for May sessions so there's no downside other than waiting for 2 months.