Is it possible to get a 6 or 7 in the final exams (physics) if you're predicted a 3?

TYO

My teacher gave me a 10/24 on the Physics I.I.; I'd thought I'd do well on it, but I didn't. Based on that and two mock exams, I've been predicted a level 3. The way my teacher's talking about it, it seems the highest he thinks I can get is a level 4. I've been getting level 4s this entire year and now it's dropped to even lower. Is there any possibility of me getting a 6 or a 7 in the final exam, and if so, what would I have to do?

Edited by TYO

Guest SNJERIN

The most important thing is to NEVER GIVE UP. we still have a month until the physics exam so you still have time to improve your grade.

What I would suggest is that (after reading this comment) you go straight away and do Ib physics past papers. Lots of questions about definitions and simple calculations keep coming every year so just go and learn them. Don't care about whether you get a 7 or a 3, instead concentration on what topics you need to study.