Swearing

zayosaz

Omg that's terrible!

My guess would be that you can't really do very much about it - because even though it's not your fault, you're at fault for submitting it without proof reading it.

Have you talked to your coordinator? He should know what to do... Maybe he can write to the IBO, but unfortunately I don't think they'll care who's fault it is...

One of my friends wrote that hitler was an "arse" in her GCSE history paper and all that happened to her was they sent her a letter asking her not to do it again.  She still got an A*.

The Group 4 reflection is for sciences right? That shouldn't actually be graded, just like the Viva Voce, I think. It's just to support your IA, so you should be fine.  I reckon all that will happen is that it'll give your examiner a laugh / a bad impression.

All you can do is see your coordinator and then sit tight! 

Good luck.

I would say it totally depends what mood the examiner is in when he/she reads it. If they are in a reasonably good mood, they may see the funny side of it but if not they might not like it at all. 

I wouldn't think there is anything you can do now, so I think you just have to work hard at all your other subjects to get the best grade that you can