English B HL..Weird Favor

Hi guys! 

I take Indonesian B HL, and I'm really unsure if my writing is up to the standard of HL. I previously took SL, and my work used to get pretty much straight 7s, however, my teacher said that those 7s were more likely to be 4s in HL. I know there aren't many people here who take Indonesian B HL, but if there's anyone here that does take it, I'd really appreciate it if you could send me a sample essay you've done (from a past paper or something). I'd really appreciate if someone who takes/took English B HL would send me their sample essays (from past papers or whatever) they've done. I take English A, but I'd like to see the what exactly is expected for a Language B HL, and I can probably judge that well enough from an English essay. 

Hope this makes sense! Please send me your essays if you're comfortable in doing so. I will not distribute anyone's work. Hope this isn't against the rules or something, I've been trying to find some samples online but I'm unable to. Thank you so much for reading, and hope you can help a fellow IB-er out!