Sign in to follow this  

IB portfolio of fishing rod

Um what do you want help on, so that the users can actually help you properly? Is it HL / SL? Type 1/2? Which Question?

oh yes sorry !

it is a maths SL type II portfolio *

i have attached all 3 pages include the question and marking criteria in the below website thanks a lot !!

i would like to how to do this portfolio?

i just know how to do what is the independent variable and dependent variable : [

others i all dunno how to do .... i have struggled for a week to do ...but failed!

please help!!

Visit My Website

Edited by littlebee

Ok, quick tip: for both Mark's and Leo's fishing rods, add the data point (0,0). Since the 1st guide is the 1st guide from the tip, guide number 0 is the tip, which obviously must have a distance of 0cm from the tip. Then, basically, try to find polynomial functions that best fit your data points. Remember to discuss your choices; even though a sextic function will fit all the data points, it's probably not the right choice. Probably a quadratic function will be the best.

Edited by Referos

Sorry but we won't tell you how to solve this IA. We can only answer specific questions, the portfolio is your TASK. All future posters are to note this as well, thanks!

ah i think i got something : )

so ... may i know the first question of my paper 1

Question :define sutiable variables, and discuss parameters / contraints.

because i am not able to this part so i cannot move on !

thanks!

No. I'm sorry, but we can't help you with solving questions in the portfolio, it's against IBO regulation and it's morally wrong towards those (including me) who do their portfolio by themselves.

Closed.