Plagiarism in EE

Vivo_007

Hey there, 

If you have made sure you have referenced everything you need to reference, then all should be fine. Sometimes, turnitin also include the references themselves as counting towards the total percentage, so I wouldn't worry. They don't blindly believe in these tests, should there be any suspicion, they'll go through it a bit more in detail. At uni, some of my essays have come back with a higher percentage because of things like that without causing any problem.  Though, can't you see what it has marked as potentially plagiarised as well? 

Yeah you should be able to flick through all the highlighted bits on Turnitin, if I remember correctly. Just have a look and check that none of it is flagged because you've actually plagiarised it - quotes will flag up, but if they're referenced then it's 100% fine. References will flag up often, but as the above person said that's just daft and inevitable really. Don't lose sleep over it, reassure yourself! If you didn't plagiarise then you should be fine.