EXAMS ARE LOOMING

Hey Guys, 

So the exams are just around the corner, like they are literally 10 days away! AAHHH so I want to make sure you are all doing okay and that you're not letting the stress of these exams get to you! I'm sure you will all do fantastically and I just want to wish you all good luck!!

How's your revision going? 

<3

• Like 1

God yes. I've no clue what to do right now. Revise? Rest? Scream at the top of my lungs for 17 minutes? Who knows.

9 minutes ago, ellie said:

God yes. I've no clue what to do right now. Revise? Rest? Scream at the top of my lungs for 17 minutes? Who knows.

Doing all 3 during the exam will give you extra points :P

• Like 3

I am done with my first exam!!! Hooraayy :D 

This week is not really a big deal, but next week... All my sciences and math coming at me...

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!! WE DID NOT COME THIS FAR TO WALK AWAY WITHOUT VICTORY!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

Can't really process the fact that I'm done with my first IB exam...it seems surreal. Also, the Biology exam will be the death of me. I literally studied the whole syllabus couple of weeks ago for my mock and now I feel like I've forgotten everything :( Anyway, good luck to everyone!!!! We can do this. 

• Like 2

Guest iblearner

Good luck everyone~!!!

My first exam got over today ^^

This week I'm a bit relaxed, but I'm very very scared for Physics HL and Math HL :(:(

What subjects are you guys focussing most on? :3

8 minutes ago, iblearner said:

Good luck everyone~!!!

My first exam got over today ^^

This week I'm a bit relaxed, but I'm very very scared for Physics HL and Math HL :(:(

What subjects are you guys focussing most on? :3

Same! Physics HL and Math HL will be the death of me. I am a bit scared of Chem SL as well because of the syllabus change. But nothing scares me like Physics and Math. :( I feel you. May the IB Gods be with us :gluck::diploma:

Just now, AnastasiaVr said:

I am relating so much to this :(

and if it doesn't Chem HL will so. BUT THEN ALL MY HL's ARE DONE, and i can go calmly cry in a corner. But we should stay positive. we made it this far only a little bit to go. 

Guest iblearner
5 minutes ago, you'llneverknow said:

Same! Physics HL and Math HL will be the death of me. I am a bit scared of Chem SL as well because of the syllabus change. But nothing scares me like Physics and Math. :( I feel you. May the IB Gods be with us :gluck::diploma:

Good luck to you too~~~:gluck:

Finished Eng and Econ, half way to go and OMG IM THE MOST EXCITED PERSON IN MY SCHOOL FOR IB I HAVE WAITED THIS FOR 2 YEARS 

Most prepared subject: Bio HL (easy memorizing), Math SL 

Least? Chem Paper 2, never going to end this right Chemistry HL? 

💕 gl to everyone btw😄 

Edited by inriya