EXAMS ARE LOOMING

lryan101

Hey Guys, 

So the exams are just around the corner, like they are literally 10 days away! AAHHH so I want to make sure you are all doing okay and that you're not letting the stress of these exams get to you! I'm sure you will all do fantastically and I just want to wish you all good luck!!

How's your revision going? 

<3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can't really process the fact that I'm done with my first IB exam...it seems surreal. Also, the Biology exam will be the death of me. I literally studied the whole syllabus couple of weeks ago for my mock and now I feel like I've forgotten everything :( Anyway, good luck to everyone!!!! We can do this. 

• Like 2

Guest iblearner

Good luck everyone~!!!

My first exam got over today ^^

This week I'm a bit relaxed, but I'm very very scared for Physics HL and Math HL :(:(

What subjects are you guys focussing most on? :3

8 minutes ago, iblearner said:

Good luck everyone~!!!

My first exam got over today ^^

This week I'm a bit relaxed, but I'm very very scared for Physics HL and Math HL :(:(

What subjects are you guys focussing most on? :3

Same! Physics HL and Math HL will be the death of me. I am a bit scared of Chem SL as well because of the syllabus change. But nothing scares me like Physics and Math. :( I feel you. May the IB Gods be with us :gluck::diploma:

Guest iblearner
5 minutes ago, you'llneverknow said:

Same! Physics HL and Math HL will be the death of me. I am a bit scared of Chem SL as well because of the syllabus change. But nothing scares me like Physics and Math. :( I feel you. May the IB Gods be with us :gluck::diploma:

Good luck to you too~~~:gluck:

Finished Eng and Econ, half way to go and OMG IM THE MOST EXCITED PERSON IN MY SCHOOL FOR IB I HAVE WAITED THIS FOR 2 YEARS 

Most prepared subject: Bio HL (easy memorizing), Math SL 

Least? Chem Paper 2, never going to end this right Chemistry HL? 

💕 gl to everyone btw😄 

Edited by inriya