Am I allowed to paint and write on my hands during the exams?

Andrew

I have developed awkward intricate mnemotecnic methods for pretty much every subject using my fingers and hands, but I tend to mess things up after a little stress unless i write things on them. Like for Maths I write the value of every finger for the angles' trick, for Literature I write 10 aspects to analyze, each one a finger, like theme, plot, setting ..., for physics, I developed a crack for kinematics problems that consists on folding the fingers of the 2 variables I'm given plus the one I'm asked, so that only one finger is left and I know precisely what formula to use. Will they think I cheated? 

Right off the bat I want to say I am no expert on exam regulation. BUT, I think they probably will not let you write these things before hand (no pun intended). It would seem too much like bringing into the exam hall some notes. So no I doubt they'll let you, but again I do not know for sure.

I don't see why they wouldn't let you, especially if you told them ahead of time and showed them your clean fingers before the exam started. I'm no expert, but it only makes sense if you tell them first that it would be okay.

9 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I mean like writing one them DURING the exam, no get to the exam with the stuff already written on them.

Ahhh, ok. Sorry i misunderstood you. I do not see why not then, it would be like using extra paper

• kw0573 locked this topic