Jump to content

University of Toronto

Recommended Posts

I got accepted to UoT for their life sciences program a few months ago. However, it is my last choice and I've already been accepted to my second choice, so I'm likely not going there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Prudhvi said:

I know lots of people do. If anyone if accepted we can try to connect before going there. Did you get into?

No :P Didn't even apply there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, isaiguana said:

I got accepted to UoT for their life sciences program a few months ago. However, it is my last choice and I've already been accepted to my second choice, so I'm likely not going there.

 

OK. You have good Predicted Grades.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, inriya said:

Got into U of T but I do not think I am going because it is just a "safetie" for me. 

Hey,

You must have got into really good universities with your PG. All the best!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, TerezaM said:

I got into UoT, McGill and UBC for political science/IR/pre-law. Which one do you recommend?

Congrats on getting in! :D

I think McGill is the best for law/political science.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got into u of t..

Depending on my exam result, big chance that i will go there.

Im doing Studies in Mathematical and Physical Sciences 

Im excited! Hbu?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2016 at 6:13 PM, TerezaM said:

I got into UoT, McGill and UBC for political science/IR/pre-law. Which one do you recommend?

I believe that you should go to McGill. It is the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, adha0428 said:

I got into u of t..

Depending on my exam result, big chance that i will go there.

Im doing Studies in Mathematical and Physical Sciences 

Im excited! Hbu?

 

I also got into U of T in Economics in Management. If I get good grades. I will go for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prudhvi said:

I also got into U of T in Economics in Management. If I get good grades. I will go for sure.

Wow, okayy.. so which college that you apply to?

Im in university college

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2016 at 6:13 PM, TerezaM said:

I got into UoT, McGill and UBC for political science/IR/pre-law. Which one do you recommend?

Is that UCL? That's awesome. How is it going there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.