Stressed Out

Guest iblearner

I'm really stressed out for Math HL.

:urgh:

Got any tips to ace the Math paper? 

While doing past papers, highlight the questions u struggeled with, so you can go over them a few days before the exam to remember the idea of the question and how to solve it. When you solve a lot of past papers, you see a trend in the equations, like for instance the probability is almost allllwaaays the same idea...  

Since you will be stressed out this week because of other exams, try to solve a lot next weekend:D 

Guest iblearner
34 minutes ago, Moma said:

While doing past papers, highlight the questions u struggeled with, so you can go over them a few days before the exam to remember the idea of the question and how to solve it. When you solve a lot of past papers, you see a trend in the equations, like for instance the probability is almost allllwaaays the same idea...  

Since you will be stressed out this week because of other exams, try to solve a lot next weekend:D 

That's a good tip, thanks!

I hope I do well~ and if you're doing your exams this year too, GOOD LUCK~!:gluck: