FAILING THE EXAM...???

Ting Ting

I just did my English Paper 1, not bad, but I'm so terrified for the other exams!!! Especially because I take Bio HL, Chem HL, Phy SL, Math SL.... I think I'm screwed for Chem and Phy. Haven't practiced any papers yet... What do I do??? Also, what subjects do you take and which exams are you most afraid of?

Guest iblearner

Do as many papers as you can, read summarised notes and manage your time effectively. You'll do well, I'm sure~!

I'm really nervous for Math HL and Physics HL :(:(

Math SL isn't that hard plus you have a lot of days until it happens 😄 Do as many practices after Bio and Phy HL. 

Chem HL is lethal, :sadnod: it can kill you at anytime in Paper 2 and 3. I have a really, terribly BAD chemistry teacher so I tried to do as many Past Papers as possible. 

Please be reminded that this year's Chem paper 2, we are not allowed to choose 2 out of 4 questions anymore. Everything is compulsory, can't believe my teacher missed that too.

Btw, if you really need help with Bio HL, I do not mind helping at all if you send me a private message. Sharing is caring 💕, right? 

Good luck to all the may 2016 students, you all must understand that exam isn't the final days to hell, but it is an experience to see what you have learnt. Look at it positively and don't stress out too much 😊 

Edited by inriya

56 minutes ago, Tom Hiddleston said:

Math. Definitely math. And it's only SL. Probability and stats kill.

Identify Binomial and Normal Distribution.  Then if it is a complex question, draw tree diagram or w.e diagram that gives you basic understanding. 

Then, when it comes to Venn Diagram, draw one for yourself so you can see it. If it asks you like P(AlB), look at your booklet to see the correct formula 😄 

Try focusing on Stats before you go for exam, there must be at least one question on Stats in Paper 2. You wouldn't want to lose so many marks, right? 

(I am secretly in love with your name tbh) :nicole: