Is it possible to get a 7 in biology even if you have a 6 in internal assessment (considering that I have studied bio and literally know the whole syllabus) 

Edited by riri

1 hour ago, riri said:

Is it possible to get a 7 in biology even if you have a 6 in internal assessment (considering that I have studied bio and literally know the whole syllabus) 

Yes because the IA is only worth 20% while the exams are 80% (I got like a 6ish for my IA as well). 

18 minutes ago, ShootingStar16 said:

Yes because the IA is only worth 20% while the exams are 80% (I got like a 6ish for my IA as well). 

care to tell me how you got a 7 in English Lit HL and a 6 in chemistry...I need to know

19 minutes ago, kristinemjs said:

Lets say that I got a 7 on my bio IA, and then I get a 6 or 5 on my exam; what will my final grade be?? 

I'd say your mark will lean towards a 6. Although a 7 may be possible if you received 6 on your exam if your IA was basically perfect.

Hope this helps x

• Like 1

1 hour ago, riri said:

care to tell me how you got a 7 in English Lit HL and a 6 in chemistry...I need to know

Umm those were my goals.. Not my actual mark. I did get a 7 on my IOP though and a 6-7 on IOC. 

I'm basically bombing chem XD