After the exams

How are you all doing? :D I cannot believe that we are reaching the end of the IB program... Us having the exams now anyway. 

So what are your plans for when the exams are over?!? Celebrate and party? Sleep for days? Read a book to make the transition to normal life smoother? 

A graduation trip with my parents (sounds lame but I love them a lot) to Japan. 

Buy a ton of Harry Potter goods like wands, books, etc...

Pretend to be a wizard going for Hogwarts 

Hide in my blanket forever. 

(I just need a long rest from this depressing IB) 

• Like 2

A3mellek siki miki, other than that just rest and celebrate my four months of freedom

On 5/3/2016 at 6:04 PM, iblearner said:

sleep. my number one priority after the IB exams. 

and then maybe hang out with friends to keep up with my social life. 

:sleep:

On Friday the 20th when we finish, we are having a graduation at my school. And my parents are coming to celebrate with me, so I am very excited to see them again :) 

Then, on Saturday I am throwing a party at my house for the IB students in my class. Here in Norway we have a tradition in May, when we celebrate that we are soon graduating with being "russ" (haha it is so stupid). That is basically includes a lot of drinking and partying, and just doing lots of funny things. However, none (including myself) are "russ" because that would just totally destroy the exam weeks, and the two years in IB would be wasted. Therefore we will party hard on that Saturday instead. 

After that I will probably totally exhausted, and then I will sleep for a whole week haha! -_-

LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING A NORMAL LIFE AGAIN WOHOO

• Like 3

I already have a planned week of partying right after the exams ;)

The night after we finish our last exam, our IB coordinator invited us to dine all together for a last time, what comes after is basically chilling and partying :D

We've also planned a trip to Barcelona with some people from my class, we rented an apartment.. guess we'll have fun ! Hopefully my life will finally be normal ^_^

• Like 2

I've already got my whole week planned too! 

as my exams finish on Wednesday, may 18th(thank god):

Wednesday: Produce music(I'm a music producer and unfortunately IB prevented me from doing this hobby for a whole year. I'm stoked to get back to it !)

Thursday: Produce more music

Friday: Go off to a friend's house and produce music there as well (He has some really nice speakers)

Saturday: Watch football and make the final edits to my finished track. Maybe i'll send it off to a record label and see if they want to release it 8-):P

Sunday-Tuesday: I have a senior trip to a beach resort here in Tunisia! I'll debut my track to all of my friends, and party hard with them(I'm also a dj too haha):lc::lc::lc::lc:

Sunday(may 28): Graduation and prom on the same day for me !