IB english B paper 1

13 minutes ago, simon9867 said:

the question about the schools that asked if teachers wanted that their student's status improved,was it true or false?? 

I put false, cuz it said like improve academic performance 

On 2016年5月4日 at 7:39 PM, wojtek said:

I wrote one of the guideline from the box on the right side of the page

I put lectures..... Please tell me I am not the only one... :(

and I think that was "traditional instruction". 

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Lovelife said:

I am actually really scared lol. Paper 1 was kinda weird ... like some questions are so confusing. 

True :( But this one took me a long time to think on. Plus some of my classmates wrote completely different thing:mellow:

20 minutes ago, Lisa18 said:

True :( But this one took me a long time to think on. Plus some of my classmates wrote completely different thing:mellow:

I am sure lecture is right. how can it not be really? traditional instruction--- lecture. Makes perfect sense. 

I am more scared of text E. :( I wish we could get our results earlier so that I can stop being paranoid...  ahahah

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, Lovelife said:

I am sure lecture is right. how can u not be really? traditional instruction--- lecture. Makes perfect sense. 

I am more scared of text E. :( I wish we could get our results earlier so that I can stop being paranoid...  ahahah

I am, but...

Paranoia for IB students is normal. I have 4 months of holidays until my university and 1 of them I will spend biting my nails in fear of results:? #iblovesyou