Economics SL May 2016 (Paper 1)

Hey guys! Pretty sure that by now we can discuss things related to the economics exam. So for Paper 1 I did questions one and three; I actually messed up the diagram for subsidies in question one, for both part a and b. I am pretty confident about my answers for the macroeconomics question, but I guess I needed more time for a more refined answer. What do you guys think? Was it hard or pretty straightforward overall?

P.S. I kinda forgot my time zone. So perhaps you guys in different times zones might have different sets of questions!

I was in TZ1 and there were no questions about subsidies so you were probably TZ2. Our paper was okay I think micro was on PeD and price controls and macro on evaluating monetary policy and the role of investment in growth. But I would have preferred subsidies.

I wish I got the PeD question! I learnt a lot about PED hoping that it would come out XD

Edited by ZhenXS
wrong spelling

I was in T2 zone. The exam was a dream! very easy and straightforward, taken directly out of syllabus <3 Third question in macroeconomics section asked about deflation. Almost the same question appeared in past papers, but formulated slightly differently. I must admit IBO runs out of ideas since SL economics has relatively little material to study~