Question regarding the blue cover sheet

nataliasmh

Hi, 
I've recently finished my Biology paper 2 and I realized that I made a mistake writing the number of questions I had answered on the blue cover sheet. 

In an effort to correct this, I drew a line over all the wrong answers in the boxes provided, so I ended up running out of boxes. I tried to write all my answer in the single box left, but I had to finish writing it outside of the box. 

My question is, will my examiner grade my paper even though it is difficult to understand what questions I answered? 

((I've read in past threats that I the examiners get errors and because the understand it was an human error and they still grade the papers, but "Provided it makes sense", so I was wondering if the same kind of empathy could apply to me))

Edited by nataliasmh

My Diploma Coordinator told us today that if we made it understandable, it should be okay. If you're still worried, when I took SL Chemistry last year, I did more questions than required in Section B. I put all the ones I did on the cover sheet, but I don't know what they actually graded. I can assure you that at least one of them was graded, though. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bb8-m8 said:

You are supposed to do ALL questions in sciences paper 2. Why didn't you just write 'all' in one of the boxes? Thats what our coordinator told us to do.

Considering we had Biology Paper 1 and 2 this morning, this response really concerns me, haha.

You're definitely not supposed to do all questions, at least not in biology. For HL Bio, you need to pick 2 out of 3 questions in Section B.

Anyway, if it's understandable and clear, I'm sure everything will be fine :) Besides, no point in worrying about it now! 

Best of luck on your exams, everyone!! Xx

1 hour ago, bb8-m8 said:

You are supposed to do ALL questions in sciences paper 2. Why didn't you just write 'all' in one of the boxes? Thats what our coordinator told us to do.

1 hour ago, batool said:

Considering we had Biology Paper 1 and 2 this morning, this response really concerns me, haha.

Yeah, you definitely should write All in Section A!

I was short on time so couldn't answer 2 questions, so my coordinator told me to write all the questions I did Answer (((1, 2, 3, 4...))) instead of just All. 

Best of luck on your exams to you guys!

4 hours ago, batool said:

You're definitely not supposed to do all questions, at least not in biology. For HL Bio, you need to pick 2 out of 3 questions in Section B.

Anyway, if it's understandable and clear, I'm sure everything will be fine :) Besides, no point in worrying about it now! 

Best of luck on your exams, everyone!! Xx

You are supposed to answer all questions in Section A and choose one or two in Section B depending on your level!! So your cover sheet should say Section A: ALL and Section B: whatever questions you chose