Sign in to follow this  

IBSurvival Facebook Group, Facebook Page and Twitter

Well I didn't ask you to spend so much time there now? Haha, you could've joined and left! :S

This is so cool!

I can now 'stalk' people here.

More of, knowing how those 'sometimes-mean-admins" look like. :S

Dont take it personally, Im jsut kidding :)

Get around the blocking by typing in www.facebook.com in the browser bar, then wait for it to be banned/blocked. Then add as 's' to the http section of the browser, so it says 'https://www.facebook.com'. Someone figured this out in my school and it works for us at least. You have to keep adding the 's' each time you refresh/load a page though, which gets irritating.

Reformat the hardisk and boot linux. Your admins are probally smarter, so either use a guest account, use a teacher account, use ultrasurf/firefox w/ no-addons, fasterfox, ect. you get it i think. Its quite easy unless you have Websense or K9, which takes a bit more work. You could always cache the page, but my recommendation would be to not use proxy sites. They get blocked in around 2 days to 3 weeks, when it gets blocked the developer has to be alerted and create a new domain hidden from websense (or whatever filtiring) crawler, which means you have one day with no proxy. A very good way is to just use firefox and get a open proxy domain and prot and plug it in :D

Edited by IB:Spartan

This is so cool!

I can now 'stalk' people here.

More of, knowing how those 'sometimes-mean-admins" look like. :P

Dont take it personally, Im jsut kidding :(

great so you want to judge use silently in your mind. That's much better I'm deffo adding you as a friend!

• Like 1