Option B: Engineering Physics

Guest iblearner

Guest iblearner
13 minutes ago, Akash Mokashi said:

I do Option B. Don't you feel the resources we have to practice from is pretty limited?

I know! I'm afraid the resources I have aren't enough to prepare for the exam. How are you preparing?

Edited by iblearner

Guest iblearner
4 minutes ago, Akash Mokashi said:

So far Ive used the Oxford and Cambridge books and worked the specimen paper. How about you?

I'm doing the same thing~

Hey doing option B here as well

Just read the entire Oxford + Cambridge + another onlien textbook to do with Option B

I just did my specimen

and planning to watch Khan's academy as well as do those IB exam style questions in the book

Guest iblearner
10 minutes ago, Akash Mokashi said:

Can't do anything m ore than that I suppose. Either ways good luck guys :) How did the first 2 papers go for you and is it just me or is Fluids particularly hard?

34 minutes ago, David Lee said:

Hey doing option B here as well

Just read the entire Oxford + Cambridge + another onlien textbook to do with Option B

I just did my specimen

and planning to watch Khan's academy as well as do those IB exam style questions in the book

How did you guys find the specimen paper? And paper 2 physics wasn't the best :/

Paper 1 was okay imo

Good luck guys~

Guest SNJERIN

Have you guys tried all of the question in the Cambridge textbook ? Also try and read through the syllabus. There could be some concepts that may not have been covered properly in the textbooks. 

40 minutes ago, Haitham Wahid said:

Have you guys tried all of the question in the Cambridge textbook ? Also try and read through the syllabus. There could be some concepts that may not have been covered properly in the textbooks. 

Most of them. I still need to go over  a few of the rotational physics questions. Could you tell me of some concepts that you're aware of which probably haven't been covered properly? 

Guest iblearner
41 minutes ago, Haitham Wahid said:

I'm about to do that now, thanks!

36 minutes ago, thecsstudent said:

I also do Option B. I'm mostly worried about fluids.

Same

Guest SNJERIN
Just now, Akash Mokashi said:

Most of them. I still need to go over  a few of the rotational physics questions. Could you tell me of some concepts that you're aware of which probably haven't been covered properly? 

I don't know, but probably I haven't seen questions regarding the change in entropy ΔS in thermal physics. As for fluid dynamics I am not sure really, since haven't seen many questions about it.  

Guest iblearner
23 minutes ago, Haitham Wahid said:

I don't know, but probably I haven't seen questions regarding the change in entropy ΔS in thermal physics. As for fluid dynamics I am not sure really, since haven't seen many questions about it.  

There is an entropy question in the specimen paper, so likely to come. Fluid dynamics is also in the specimen paper. *sigh*

Guest iblearner
On 5/10/2016 at 9:09 PM, Akash Mokashi said:

How did the paper go?

On 5/10/2016 at 9:35 PM, Aly.em said:

Were the papers hard?

Sorry for very late reply~ The paper went really well! :D