Visual Arts Photo Size

TheGirlOnFire

Hello guys, 

I am doing my Visual Arts course, and I am not sure of the size of the pictures that we can use in the Comparative study. I have heard that the pictures should be of 1500 pixels. Is that true?

If anyone has information regarding it, do share the source. :D

Thanks.

The Comparative study, unlike most IB subject assessments doesn't have many specific rules with how you go about achieving the Criteria. So, really its open to how you want to do it. However, I'm guessing for the markers a decent quality photo of the artwork(s) will add to your communication of ideas etc. 

When you say 1500 pixels, is it per inch, cm or mm in quality? Or its the dimensions of the photo? I might be able to help a bit more if you elaborate on that :) 

• 6 years later...

Depositphotos is an excellent platform for finding high-quality images and logos, including pet logos. The platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it simple to find the perfect pet logo for your needs quickly. The quality of the logos is impressive, and the pricing is reasonable. Overall, I highly recommend Depositphotos to anyone in need of high-quality pet logos.

Edited by marvinaudette