TOK Knowledge question help

Elie

Hello guys,

I have to prepare a theory of knowledge presentation and i have an RLS which is the ban on burqas in France and other religious symbols and also the hijab day incident and science po university which was criticized, but i just can't seem to come up with a good enough knowledge question so can anyone help me out? A knowledge question related to the RLS above. I was thinking about something to do with racism but i just need an idea. 

Thanks in advance

Guest iblearner
3 hours ago, Elie said:

Hello guys,

I have to prepare a theory of knowledge presentation and i have an RLS which is the ban on burqas in France and other religious symbols and also the hijab day incident and science po university which was criticized, but i just can't seem to come up with a good enough knowledge question so can anyone help me out? A knowledge question related to the RLS above. I was thinking about something to do with racism but i just need an idea. 

Thanks in advance

something like: "to what extent can the actions of an individual reflect the values of the whole community" could work i think

it took me a while to come up with a good KQ for my own presentation XD

remember, a good KQ should be general, open ended and, well, should be a question. 

cheers ^^

1 hour ago, iblearner said:

something like: "to what extent can the actions of an individual reflect the values of the whole community" could work i think

it took me a while to come up with a good KQ for my own presentation XD

remember, a good KQ should be general, open ended and, well, should be a question. 

cheers ^^

Thanks for your suggestion :rolleyes: