What is required for a real life situation for the ToK presentation?

Tabitha L

My question is: To what extent can love be explained by science? 

Is this an OK ToK real life situation?  The time when I was small, I saw my parents holding each other tight within each other’s embrace. Upon further inspection, I asked them what love was. Their answer was similar to what a person thinking that they were in love would say, “You just know when the time comes.” With the combination of flawed inductive reasoning to this, many things had hindered my knowledge of truth to the definition of what love is.

If not, what are the guidelines for it? 

Edited by Tabitha L
I needed to add my question.

In my opinion, it makes sense for it to be recent. I mean, saying your RLS (Real life scenario) is from 1967 isn't a good idea.

Go with something upto the the last 2 years in my opinion. Like my partner i used something that happened in 2013 (we gave the presentation in  2015).

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

King112

As King112 stated, real-life situations are not from your life, but something the world is presently going through. You may instead want to choose something such as the love between a homosexual couple, as science has much to say about same gender sex. This is a present issue of our time and would fit perfectly with your question.