University PrerequisiteQuestions

They do. But it makes a huge difference in terms of your overall average whether you get a 99 in one IB subject, or 99 in six of them.

Yes, but say you're in diploma then drop down i.e. drop a single course. You no longer need to do EE/CAS, and you still have 5 converted courses. That's 7-8 grade 12 credits for unis to choose from. Or maybe the scenario where the student is taking 6 cert courses.

Edited by moneyfaery

Yes, but say you're in diploma then drop down i.e. drop a single course. You no longer need to do EE/CAS, and you still have 5 converted courses. That's at 7-8 grade 12 credits for unis to choose from. Or maybe the scenario where the student is taking 6 cert courses.

Oh that's true I suppose. At my school, everyone has either been a diploma student or just took IB french, so we've never had that scenario before.

which school did you go to inthemaking?

did many of the graduates end up going into premed?

St. Robert CHS

And actually I was the only one who went into premed. The others who applied for health sci didn't get in, they went to Queen's life sci, UT life sci, Western biomed sci or Mac life sci instead. Other people in my graduating class went to Waterloo/UT for engineering, York for Schulich, Western for Ivey or some went out of country.