Math Studies Paper 2

AnastasiaVr

3 minutes ago, Kingofcs said:

TZ2 the exam was very easy! The question of the orange juice and cups was a bit challenging but i think i got it right lol 22 cups if i remember 

I did TZ2 2 as well. I also got 22 cups, it was like 22.8 or something similiar but I rounded it down because it asked for full cups (which I hope is what you were meant to do) I found the Venn diagram question (Q1) a bit strange as I was just not getting answers that really made sense. But apart from that it was actually a really nice, so was paper 1 though so boundaries might be increased...

Just now, JamVaun said:

I did TZ2 2 as well. I also got 22 cups, it was like 22.8 or something similiar but I rounded it down because it asked for full cups (which I hope is what you were meant to do) I found the Venn diagram question (Q1) a bit strange as I was just not getting answers that really made sense. But apart from that it was actually a really nice, so was paper 1 though so boundaries might be increased...

what about the q about the number of cars that passed the camera? was it 54?

1 minute ago, Kingofcs said:

what about the q about the number of cars that passed the camera? was it 54?

no i got like a thousand and something, although im probably wrong. Its just that they collected 14000 in fines and the fine is 65 dollars so thats why i thought it should be more....

TZ1 was soooooooo easy. The paper 1 was alright a little challenging im not too good at stats topics i have to work really hard for them so on paper 2 i saw very little stats and the stats they did have was really easy. Overall normally the paper 2 for math studies is supposed to be harder than paper 1 but i felt I did way better on the paper 2 than the paper 1 the geometry everything was so easy. 

5 hours ago, JamVaun said:

Oh really? I got 21 cups :(. Guess I'm wrong. Yeah I thought the Venn diagram is tricky too, I'm not so sure of my answer on that one :/. My answers were all so weird too! Hahahaha.

3 hours ago, AnastasiaVr said:

TZ1

On the exercise with the salaries what did you guys do? I calculated them both as arithmetic sequences but i am not sure :/ 

Yeah,I believe the one was arithmetic and the second was geometric, not quite sure tho. At least The common ratio I got in it seemed legit. I messed up the graph in question 5, and the last question in 6, there went my 7 :D 

5 hours ago, #teamnosleep said:

Oh really? I got 21 cups :(. Guess I'm wrong. Yeah I thought the Venn diagram is tricky too, I'm not so sure of my answer on that one :/. My answers were all so weird too! Hahahaha.

No i think you might be right... it was either 22 or 21 (so 21.8 or 22.8) and then you have to roudn it down because it is full cups...i think

1 hour ago, JamVaun said:

No i think you might be right... it was either 22 or 21 (so 21.8 or 22.8) and then you have to roudn it down because it is full cups...i think

Oh really? Its because I got 21.2.. so I have to round it down to 21 cups haha. What was your answer to the Venn diagram question? I am really worried about that one.

14 minutes ago, #teamnosleep said:

Oh really? Its because I got 21.2.. so I have to round it down to 21 cups haha. What was your answer to the Venn diagram question? I am really worried about that one.

Hmmm, i might've out 21 tbh, cant remember that well. The Venn diagram question I found very weird though, I kept adding things up and I wouldnt be getting 180...Which particular part do you mean though, there were quite a few Venn digaram parts?

52 minutes ago, #teamnosleep said:

Really? That's strange because my two other friends got the same answer as well! What was your class' answer?

I don't exactly remember what their answer was but it was within 100, it was definitely not 1200. Let's hope 1200 is the correct answer.

I don't know which time zone I'm in, but I didn't have orange juice or cars on mine.  I thought Paper 1 was a lot easier, but I didn't think Paper 2 was hard either.  I just got tripped on stupid little things.  I think I did alright though.  Totally screwed up the Venn diagram though :(