Could someone look over my French B Written Assignment for peace of mind?

Hey guys, so I was wondering if someone could go through my French B SL Written Assignment and tell me what they would probably give me like Level-wise. I'm kind of stressing out about it because I really want to shoot for the upper band of a higher level but I don't want the assignment to hold me back or what not. I understand it's well past the due date and I can't change anything, but just to give myself that assurance.

So, was wondering if I could e-mail it to someone and have them check it out and give it a rating.

Thanks!

On 5/15/2016 at 10:54 AM, poweroverwhelming said:

Hey guys, so I was wondering if someone could go through my French B SL Written Assignment and tell me what they would probably give me like Level-wise. I'm kind of stressing out about it because I really want to shoot for the upper band of a higher level but I don't want the assignment to hold me back or what not. I understand it's well past the due date and I can't change anything, but just to give myself that assurance.

So, was wondering if I could e-mail it to someone and have them check it out and give it a rating.

Thanks!

I would be more than happy to overlook your writing sample. 

• Like 1