How did everyone choose Option?

Seung Hun Han

I finished my chemistry test last week. Some chemistry options very closely related to Bio or Physics, so I heard that many students had a conflict in the school on choosing which option to study. In my school, my teacher just gave us a freedom to study the option that we are most interested/best in. As I took Bio, I took Biochem and some of my friends who took Physics took Option C. However, my teacher made Option B students self study while he taught Option C students for two months. I guess it's fair because even though I was Bio SL, more than 70% of the Biochem didn't have much new stuffs for me. How did you guys choose the option. Did your teacher force you to make an agreement as a class? Or did he/she just let you study on your own?

We forced the teacher to change from Materials to Biochemistry. "Forced" by saying we won't study materials because it was way too hard and we all were not interested in such hard options + 95% of my class took Bio HL too so he had to change it despite he prepared everything. 

Goodbye Chemistry HL.