A1 World Literature Assignment

Capa

Hello

We are doing our first WL task in Norwegian now and it is getting close to the deadline when we are supposed to hand in the final version to the teacher (not submitting it to IB before february or something).

Our teaches says that we are not allowed to change it again after we have handed it in to he (in one week's time), but I thought we had the right to change it as much as we like anytime until we submit it to IBO.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance for any answers...

Capa...

Edited by Capa

[quote name='Capa' post='26881' date='Oct 17 2008, 05:15 PM']Hello

We are doing our first WL task in Norwegian now and it is getting close to the deadline when we are supposed to hand in the final version to the teacher (not submitting it to IB before february or something).

Our teaches says that we are not allowed to change it again after we have handed it in to he (in one week's time), but I thought we had the right to change it as much as we like anytime until we submit it to IBO.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance for any answers...

Capa...[/quote]
Well as far as I know, you have one chance to edit your essay as much as you wish to. You have a deadline for first draft, on which you get some feedback from your teacher, so that you can improve your essay. Then comes the final draft, which you have to hand in as your final work. Once you've handed in the final draft, you will not have the chance to edit it. Your teacher will have a look and then the examiner.