Biology EE

On 21/5/2016 at 5:55 AM, Chance LaFollette said:

I've decided to write my EE on the effects the inoculator rhizobium bacteria has on the development of lentil plants. I would love some feedback on this topic, and I'm also struggling a little with creating an outline for this. What exactly should a Biology EE outline include? 

Sounds like a very interesting topic!

But do make sure you read the guidelines on doing lab work with alive organisms, the IB is usually very strict with that (you could actually get penalized). You can find that and more in the IBO Extended Essay Guide (Google it, you can find it online), read the general section + the specific one for bio it really really makes a difference!!

I don't really know what you mean by outline, I'm guessing it's the actual content of the essay? Research about the elements you are using, write about the significance of your experiment, describe your experiment and analyze the data making conclusions. Read the mark scheme (it's in the guide) for a more concrete idea on what they want.

Good luck!