If i change school?

hi  guys!

i´m studying ib program in Sweden and now i´d like to change in a school more close to where i live but, always studying in IB program.

but the thing is that i don´t know if i need to repet the admission test, if i don´t have to can you send me the link where is write this please?

1 hour ago, tuamammaputtana said:

hi  guys!

i´m studying ib program in Sweden and now i´d like to change in a school more close to where i live but, always studying in IB program.

but the thing is that i don´t know if i need to repet the admission test, if i don´t have to can you send me the link where is write this please?

What admission test? I never had to take one. Also, I am moving to Bangkok, and will be continuing the IB programme so it is possible to switch schools during IB.

Also very nice name, but it might not have been the best choice. Hopefully no one else speaks Italian in the forums. :P

Edited by Alex Smith-napier

12 minutes ago, Alex Smith-napier said:

What admission test? I never had to take one. Also, I am moving to Bangkok, and will be continuing the IB programme so it is possible to switch schools during IB.

Also very nice name, but it might not have been the best choice. Hopefully no one else speaks Italian in the forums. :P

Just highlights the maturity of the user. ;)

Edit: no need to speak Italian. Just have Italian friends. Though it's still highly disrespectful, even as a "joke".

Edited by mac117
  • Like 2

Guest beyondtheimagine
7 hours ago, mac117 said:

Just highlights the maturity of the user. ;)

Edit: no need to speak Italian. Just have Italian friends. Though it's still highly disrespectful, even as a "joke".

Sorry to bud in, but I do agree! ;-; 

Italian is very similar to Spanish, and I think Portuguese is similar too. I'm afraid that many people who speaks these languages will catch on to his or hers username D: 

Edited by beyondtheimagine

On 22 May 2016 at 11:58 PM, beyondtheimagine said:

Sorry to bud in, but I do agree! ;-; 

Italian is very similar to Spanish, and I think Portuguese is similar too. I'm afraid that many people who speaks these languages will catch on to his or hers username D: 

Ok, this is going very off topic, but I'll butt in. I don't speak Italian/Spanish, so I don't know what the username means. But if any of you feels it is offensive, please report the user so the moderating team can deal with it, they don't have eyes around their heads, and don't speak all languages of the world. ;)

• Like 1