SL Math or Math Studies for Lawyer/Accountant?

Hi, so I'm going to be taking the IB program in August and my school has given me the option to change my current choices.

Currently I have: HL Economics, English Literature, History and Chinese B; SL Maths and Chemistry.

I want to become a lawyer in the future, which is why History and English Literature are at HL. But I'm unsure about SL Maths and if I should change it to SL Math Studies because I'm afraid it may take up too much time away from revising for English and History. However, my back up plan if I am unable to become a lawyer is to become an accountant (and if possible get a double degree in university) so should I stick to SL Maths? 

I'm good at maths (for my IGCSEs and ever since I was in middle school, I've been getting straight A*'s) but not the best at it and would never consider doing HL Maths. For those of you who have done SL Maths, is it manageable and does not require that much time?

The difficulty of maths SL depends on your ability to a large extent. I have found it quite difficult personally, not the stuff I did over the 2 years, but the actual exam questions. 

For law, you do not need SL, studies should be sufficient if the country/university you'll be applying to accepts studies (some don't, from what I know). 

For accounting, you need at the very least SL, some universities might even want HL (I just checked, and my university wants HL Maths, Physics or Chemistry for Accounting, for some unknown reason o.O). Basically, accounting requires A LOT of logical thinking, and a lot of calculations, it's hardly a humanity. 

I would say that Maths SL is probably irrelevant to Law and that Studies SL will be much easier/relevant. 
I did 6 months of SL Maths and was getting a 6 with a lot of effort and a 7 in Studies took barely any effort, so I would say that its definitely a good idea.
I don't know about university requirements in Hong Kong but in Australia there are no mathematics requirements for Law.
Perhaps you should contact the university you would like to attend and ask them directly. 

It would be my dream that our future lawmakers and lawyers know mathematics. :P I think if you take Studies, you shouldn't have that mindset that it would be a guaranteed 7 (it probably is, since you have been good at math). That's how I got a 5 in my easiest subject (I'll let you figure that which one that is). Personally as an HL Math student I would not rather do the Studies internal assessment (IA); it just seems so tedious. I think since you have taken IGCSE, you have an easier time than most people in SL Math. 

Usually 1 or 2 diploma points difference should not make much difference (unless around 38-40, but not higher or lower). I think if for example you are applying to Ivy Leagues or Oxford/Cambridge as an international student then maybe a better grade out of 45 is preferred over a backup plan to do accounting.