Choosing subjects

Hi, 

So basically at my school we have just been told the subjects my school is offering. We have 10 subjects to choose from and 3 of those subjects are compulsory and HL. I've also come to a realization that every other subject I want to do except 1 are all HL as well. 

So now I'm sort of stuck and don't know if I should change my subject choices or keep them the same. My IB supervisor said to do only 4 subject HL, but I really don't want to do the other subjects.

The Subjects I have choose are:

English (HL), Math(HL), Arabic(HL), Biology(HL), Chemistry (SL) and Bussiness Management (HL)

So basically what would you guys do? Would you do another SL subject or just leave it as it is?

You will die if you take 5 HL subjects. Does your school not offer any SLs? The standard is to take 3HL, 3SL, 4HL is already considered to be a bit much. Also, Maths HL is one of the hardest subjects to take, Biology requires a lot of time too. This is not a good combination, to be honest, cause you will drive yourself nuts. 

On 5/28/2016 at 2:07 AM, Gaby said:

You will die if you take 5 HL subjects. Does your school not offer any SLs? The standard is to take 3HL, 3SL, 4HL is already considered to be a bit much. Also, Maths HL is one of the hardest subjects to take, Biology requires a lot of time too. This is not a good combination, to be honest, cause you will drive yourself nuts. 

My school does offer SL subjects, and math and bio are only offered in HL. I think I just need to take another look at all the subjects again.. 

Thanks fr your help Gabby!