subject combination and degree

nhd

I'd say you could round it down to around a 100 different options. Which I'm not gonna go out researching for you because I have a life. There are a lot of things you can do with this, the question is what you actually want to do. So do your research, because no one here knows your or sits in your head, so how are we meant to guess what you're interested in? 

• Like 1

Thank you for your respond gaby. For your information I have done my research beforehand. I am just asking maybe by chance anyone here is taking up the same subject combination or maybe they know someone who does..if they do then maybe they could give me some enlightenment perhaps. What they/someone they know have pursued their degree in.

Hey! I took HL Bio and English and I self-studied HL Physics! There are so many cool programs you can pick!

I personally fell in love with Biomedical Engineering. I get to make and design medical devices!

My friends all took varied paths in university. I know people in general engineering, nanotechnology engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics engineering, astrophysics, architecture, pre-med, microbiology, epidemiology, environmental sciences, kinesiology, pharmacology, and a few even chose to pursue business/law but with biology electives.

These programs have different requirements, and I know some might require a chem course (which you could try to take outside of school).

If anything I listed sounds cool, research it more! I really like watching Youtube videos about career pathways. It seems more realistic and easier to understand.

• Like 1