Sign in to follow this  

Economics Topics

You'll want lots of primary data, so I suggest Microeconomics

Elasticities. You can arrange a bakesale etc. and see how demand is affected by price depending on the good and stuff.
Price-takers and price-givers
Externalities (these are risky)
Effect of X (like weather) on demand of Y (like the demand for hot chocolate on a cold day) and gather your own primary data. Pretty much elasticities again, how X affects elasticity.

[quote name='deissi' post='27055' date='Oct 20 2008, 07:22 PM']You'll want lots of primary data, so I suggest Microeconomics

Elasticities. You can arrange a bakesale etc. and see how demand is affected by price depending on the good and stuff.
Price-takers and price-givers
Externalities (these are risky)
Effect of X (like weather) on demand of Y (like the demand for hot chocolate on a cold day) and gather your own primary data. Pretty much elasticities again, how X affects elasticity.[/quote]

Hey thanks a lot!!

yeah i think I'll do it on some cross price elasticity of demand, because my teacher also advised me to choose something that is very micro.

Thanks again