Math IA Topic Suitable or not?

Hey everyone, I'm running a bit late for my Math SL IA, since I had to change a topic. I want to ask if a topic like the following one will be to simple for Math SL course?

"How does the amount of sleep affect a person's school performance" 

I'm afraid that this topic might be a bit off track or to easy?

Thank you! 

Hi! It sounds like a good idea to me, but there are a few problems. The biggest one is that I was just browsing through some websites with Math IA ideas and found this exact question, so you could be severely penalized for plagiarism. Apart from that, there should be a more specific way to identify and measure "school performance" - grades, class rank, etc.

29 minutes ago, Liz F. said:

Hi! It sounds like a good idea to me, but there are a few problems. The biggest one is that I was just browsing through some websites with Math IA ideas and found this exact question, so you could be severely penalized for plagiarism. Apart from that, there should be a more specific way to identify and measure "school performance" - grades, class rank, etc.

This is surprising that somebody had the exact same idea as I did. 

Yeah, If it can be found on the internet to that extent then do not do it! I used the website below as a stepping stone for my IA, and I did decent on it. I got a 15/20 which is ok. I just didn't change some things around at the end of it before I turned it in. If you get another idea, then just send it and we can talk about how it would workout.

https://ibmathsresources.com/maths-ia-maths-exploration-topics/