Subject Choices

meganleis

I'm beginning the IB in September, and I've just been told I can't do my exact choices because they don't fit with the school's columns.

My original subject choices were:English Literature SL, French B SL, History SL, Economics HL, Physics HL, and Maths HL.

As I can't do History SL with French B SL I've decided to do French B HL, and now I need to decide between Physics and Maths to standardise (I've been told that these two subject are both really hard anyway so maybe this is a blessing in disguise!). I'm generally good at sciences and maths and have predicted A*'s in both at GCSEs but I'm not sure which would be most convenient to standardise to lighten my workload. Thank you!!! 

• 3 weeks later...

At least in my school, if you're looking to lighten up the workload like you said you were, I'd suggest taking SL Physics. However, if you're looking for a more interesting class, I agree with @VeronicaG with Physics HL since HL Math certainly isn't for everyone.

Best of luck with whatever it is you choose!