Global Value???

My school said that any issue that is relevant on a global scale is considered global values. So, our school hosted a cancer fundraising event and it counted as global values since we were raising awareness of a disease that affects people worldwide.

Another club at my school also knit blankets for Syrian refugees and it was also considered 'global values' for CAS

Plenty of charities can help you fulfil this requirement. Some good ones were already listed

• 1 month later...

The IB program at my school partnered with a postcard website that sends you physical postcards with your own design and message. We separated into groups and wrote about issues that we cared about to send to government officials/organizations/people. Some of the groups wrote about human trafficking, climate change legislation, and refugee crises, so most of us got global value hours for that. I also am the leader of my school's pen pal club, and interactions from that counted towards it too.