Will I be able to do this course?

Pre-IB is different in every country, or even in every school. Some choose igcse as a preparation for the IB, and some schools simply add some IB-learner profile goals/characteristics ontop of the normal curriculum. We can't really exactly tell you whether you'll be able to do it, as it's up to your teacher and your language abilities. Going to a summer course doesn't mean you'll master everything taught during the time, so you'll have to wait and see at the end whether you think you have a foundation solid enough to continue at Pre-IB level back in August. 

Usually pre-IB isn't very challenging, so if you put some hard work in this summer then there shouldn't be a single reason for you not being able to continue with Spanish 4.

edit: Just read that you already did the course. The things I said above still apply though, see where you're standing in terms of grades, and talk to your Spanish teacher about you continuing with the course. Since you're going from Spanish 3 to Spanish 4 there should be absolutely no problem.

Edited by mac117

1 hour ago, mac117 said:

Pre-IB is different in every country, or even in every school. Some choose igcse as a preparation for the IB, and some schools simply add some IB-learner profile goals/characteristics ontop of the normal curriculum. We can't really exactly tell you whether you'll be able to do it, as it's up to your teacher and your language abilities. Going to a summer course doesn't mean you'll master everything taught during the time, so you'll have to wait and see at the end whether you think you have a foundation solid enough to continue at Pre-IB level back in August. 

Usually pre-IB isn't very challenging, so if you put some hard work in this summer then there shouldn't be a single reason for you not being able to continue with Spanish 4.

edit: Just read that you already did the course. The things I said above still apply though, see where you're standing in terms of grades, and talk to your Spanish teacher about you continuing with the course. Since you're going from Spanish 3 to Spanish 4 there should be absolutely no problem.

I meant regular spanish 3 to pre ib spanish 4. I've done a condensed year of pre ib spanish 1 (moves to pre ib spanish 3) and have done regular spanish 3 over the summer instead of what normally would be pre ib spanish 3. 

I hope regular Spanish 3 is enough for Pre ib spanish 4. Thanks for the info, hopefully doing this course won't be a huge problem. Spanish is fairy easy for me, so hopefully I will be fine.

Edited by SpiritedWarrior