EE help - south african aparthied

Sam Hall

Hey guys I'm doing a history EE on the south african apartheid, my question is already approved and I have some points to talk about I just want to know if they are good/if I forgot anything import

To what extent was Nelson Mandela responsible for the transition from apartheid to democracy in South Africa by 1995?

Although Nelson Mandela served a profound impact in the process of transitioning apartheid to democracy, other factors played an equal if not more profound role in the transition.

Other Factors I'll talk about: 

During the 1980  sustained protests,  gorilla attacks,  International pressure and economic decline we can the apartheid state.  by the end of 1989 a combination of these factors as well as the fall of the Berlin wall and the collapse of the communist government in Eastern Europe led to the change in South Africa as well.

Thanks!!!!!!!:D

• 5 years later...
On 7/5/2016 at 7:37 PM, Sam Hall said:

Hey guys I'm doing a history EE on the south african apartheid, my question is already approved and I have some points to talk about I just want to know if they are good/if I forgot anything import

To what extent was Nelson Mandela responsible for the transition from apartheid to democracy in South Africa by 1995?

Although Nelson Mandela served a profound impact in the process of transitioning apartheid to democracy, other factors played an equal if not more profound role in the transition.

Other Factors I'll talk about: 

During the 1980  sustained protests,  gorilla attacks,  International pressure and economic decline we can the apartheid state.  by the end of 1989 a combination of these factors as well as the fall of the Berlin wall and the collapse of the communist government in Eastern Europe led to the change in South Africa as well.

Thanks!!!!!!!:D

hey, I just found your message since I am also writing about Nelson Mandela. I know its late but if you can tell me what did you reach with your topic at the end 

thank you in advance:)