Remark Inquiry May 2016

Hey all,

I wanted to ask whether someone had recieved their remark results already.

I sent Mathematics HL as I was just 1 point away from a 6, English A Literature HL 3 points away from a 6, Spanish A Literature SL 2 points away and Music Solo Performance 5 points away.

Is there a chance these go up? I don't really want to get my hopes up before I get rejected again from my first choice.

Thanks

Edited by federico1928

I don't think so because usually remarking takes a longer time and candidates who requested remarks will get their results at August. I will recommend not to remark if it is more than 3 marks, the chances for grades to be increased are small and not everyone will get it unless you are very close. 

Hey there! I requested to get my EE in French B to be remarked as I am one point away from the next grade boundarie (miss one point to obtain a B). 

I requested mine to be sent off on the 8th so I'm hoping to receive my results soon. When did you send yours off?

keep us updated once you hear something back :)

3 hours ago, federico1928 said:

I sent 4 off on 8th at 10AM -5GMT. I received the first one the 14th and around 1 every day. So it took around 1 week for me to get my results.

May I know which subjects did you ask for remarks on? 

21 minutes ago, federico1928 said:

Mathematics HL, English Literature HL, Spanish Literature SL and Music Solo performance SL

I can understand maths Spanish and music, but eng lit is quite a surprise. haha. I thought it would take longer. 

And hope you got the marks that you wanted. :)