Math IA Help

frankatank109

I've been trying to come up with an idea for a Math IA in the realm of basketball statistics, but my teacher is not answering emails and I'm not satisfied with the only thing I can think of. All I've been able to think of so far is analyzing the increasing trend in accuracy and distance of shots in the NBA in looking at how the definition of a "good" shot has changed (in other words the greater propensity for taking 3-pointers, and players greater ability to make them changing what shots are acceptable on an NBA court). I just don't see that there's enough actual math to do in that for a successful IA. Can anyone confirm if this would work, or suggest something better in that realm?

To be honest .. this IA does not involve much math and may not fetch you the marks that you want ...as i know someone who is doing a maths IA on modelling a free kick in football and its very hard and doesn't seem legit ..but do try to seek help from your teacher before you begin anything ...