Economics EE Evidence

Kunal

In my EE do I have to put pictures of the people that I have interviewed, like few of the government officials that i am going to meet do I have to take a picture of him and then put it in my EE because many people will be unwilling to get their pictures taken.

Is it necessary to have this kind of evidence

In my EE i have to collect information about the Consumers , Producers and the government.

I am having trouble collecting primary data (interview) about the government, so is it ok if i use secondary data about the government because they publish annual reports regarding pollution ( my topic is regarding pollution).

Will getting secondary data get reduce my marks by a lot. Because I have collected primary data from the producers and the consumers.

Of course you can collect secondary data. The IB encourages different type of data collection, like primary and secondary combined. Secondary data makes the EE more subjective and more convincing if you list out the examples, numerical figures (don't remember to cite it!). It will not reduce your marks A LOT.