Really need help with french written assignment

Hey,

I am seriously struggling with the topic of my french written assignment. The core topics are global issues, communication and media and social relationships and i am really just stuck on what to do. If any one can give me some suggestions i would be really grateful because i really wanna finish it. I've thought about writing a diary entry from a syrian refugees point of view or even a dialogue between an american mom or a french mom, but i haven't been able to find the sources. 

Like i said, i would seriously appreciate it if anyone could give me ideas. I am at a total loss right now. 

Thanks in advance. 

Hi there,

What I did was consult my French B Textbook, (maybe you have one at your school, ask a teacher perhaps) and in there are multiple articles based on various themes (global issues, communication and media, and social relationships). I suggest you examine a few articles and get a general idea of what the theme should involve, like for example, for global issues in my textbook there's a lot of articles dealing with the environment and ecosystems that are in danger.

Hope this helps to give you some ideas.

Cheers and good luck!