Assessed Chemistry lab report

IBdoc

So, for the lab report in chemistry the teacher gave us a list of things that we have to include in it. It is divided in two parts where the first part is mainly observations, drawings, tables and answers to brief questions. The second part is the normal part where there is the purpose, procedure etc... Now the teacher told us that this lab report is assessed, but isn't it supposed to be the second part only to be a formal lab report? Are we allowed to include the first part?

• 5 weeks later...

Our Teacher makes us do BOTH Design and Data Collection and Processing and also Conclusion and Evaluation so that you become stronger in EVERY CRITERIA which is reallly good like we have done for now around 10 labs and all 10 labs are full its hard work but pays off! and ADVICE my friend told me consider every lab your last and consider its going to be assesd so PERFECT EVERYYYY LABB I try to do that so hope its helpfull