How many CAS hours are you doing per week?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm doing approx. 6 hours a week..

2h of service

1h of creativity

3h of action

But it kinds depends on the week :P for example, in the weekends I sometimes go skiing and that can bring in 10 hours in two days =)

same when i did a trainer course for creatvity :) 20 hours in one weekend ^^

• 3 months later...

i rarely do cas except for the CAS CAMPS we have. but i plan to finish the rest of my 40-50 hours during the vacation so when i am

in IB 2, i just go to our school's CAS CAMPS and concentrate on studying.

tomorrow we have another CAS CAMP and its action for 4 hours :)

• 3 weeks later...

I used to do 12 or so hours a week (7 action, 4 service, 1 creativity) but generally I'd skip out and it'd be less XD TBH provided you're doing 1 hour of each a week for 25 weeks a year, it's aaalll cool x) I didn't write down a lot of what I did and just used big projects instead to fill it in with fewer signatures/date checking! Stupid CAS bureaucracy :P

Well, I think I am doing quite a lot at the moment because I have actually been involved in a play. If we were still counting hours I recon I would have completed my bit of CAS because I have rehearsal 24/7 from monday to sunday non stop. I guess I am doing 20 hours / week. We not counting any hours anymore so this no longer matters

• 4 weeks later...