attn CA voters: should gay people be allowed the right to marry?

irenesme

I just want to remaind you kids if you have not been reading the bible carefully enough. Idividual who can not repreduce shall not marry , in other words , gay people shall not marry since their ass sex does not make sure for a sufficient reproduction of anything else than ADIS..... This is of course common knowlegde , but I just thought it was needed to tell you.

Makes you wonder just how stupid this world is.
I just want to remaind you kids if you have not been reading the bible carefully enough. ... but I just thought it was needed to tell you.

Living proof right there. You have just lost all respect by mentioning a religious script. No Abrahamic religion allows homosexuality. And don't you dare have that condescending done and call other people children. I think I now have the right to call you a child since you have brought religion in to what could have been an educated debate.

I just want to remaind you kids if you have not been reading the bible carefully enough. Idividual who can not repreduce shall not marry , in other words , gay people shall not marry since their ass sex does not make sure for a sufficient reproduction of anything else than ADIS..... This is of course common knowlegde , but I just thought it was needed to tell you.

[insert missing premises], therefore we should do as a 2000 year old work of fiction commands.

Right, tell me when you find the logic that supports that.

You are missing out on something children , and of course my posting was not informative enough. First of all , gay people can not religusly seen marry , however if they choose to marry in the city house , please do. But marrying in a church or a moské is not the same. Marry in the respectivly mention places is a question of culture, and since the cultrue says not to do , then don't. Understand? Even if the bible and the koran is fiction , that is the culture follow it! Recently we have had a lot of terrorist attacks, however these attacks do not legitemate the use of terrorism. Cause that is not the culture we have of sloving a problem . Either we do the US way, bomb them to pices with some kick ass bombs , or you discuss the problem , and come up with a decent solution.

Merry christmas and Happy new year KIDS :D don't take it so hard that I call you kids, I am a kid to , the only grown up creature in this universe is God.

Alfabeta

Edited by Alfabeta

• 3 months later...

Ok then, if that is how you view it then lets go and try to stop all the infertile, sterile, and old people from marrying.

Living proof right there. You have just lost all respect by mentioning a religious script. No Abrahamic religion allows homosexuality. And don't you dare have that condescending done and call other people children. I think I now have the right to call you a child since you have brought religion in to what could have been an educated debate.

I agree that his point had no merit. But you said something along the lines that religion should not be brought into an educated debate. I beg to differ, if it's an educated debate, religion pretty much belongs there as you cannot be fully educated about a topic like Gay Rights/Homosexuality and not mention religion, as it plays one of THE most important role in the entire issue. Religion, namely Christianity and their beliefs, is the strongest anti-gay reasoning people use to backup their discrimination of something they just cant fathom. "Oh we cant understand why two people of the same gender can love one another, it's unnatural and should be stopped so let's look for a verse in the bible that backs us up". This is the crux of the matter, every bid against homosexuality quotes or references the bible. Therefore religion has it's place and simply cannot be left out of such an 'educated debate'. Being educated about something means being exposed to all the facets that make it what it is, even if it's something we rather ignore.

Personally I think the only people who should be affected by religion in this debate are gay people who are also religious, and then they can make up their own minds as to what they ought to do. As for the other religious people, they can do what everybody else does and stick to their guns, but be aware that the only person who has to listen to them is themselves. There's no logical/reasonable argument against gay marriage for people who're that way inclined.

I note that no other lifestyle choice requires the vote of random strangers.

• 3 weeks later...
It's so strange how America portrays itself as the country of freedom and liberty (blablabla) while in reality there is a lot of injustice. In Sweden, even our biggest right-wing Christian party voted for gay marriage. I can't see what the problem is?

Actually, they are against gay marriage. They claim that "the marriage is between man and woman" because it says so in the Bible. But it also says that all are equal, which contradicts it, in a way.

Personally, I think they definitely should be allowed to marry. I don't think it's an abomination and suppose there is a God, he/she/it ought to love us all equally much.

You are missing out on something children , and of course my posting was not informative enough. First of all , gay people can not religusly seen marry , however if they choose to marry in the city house , please do. But marrying in a church or a moské is not the same. Marry in the respectivly mention places is a question of culture, and since the cultrue says not to do , then don't. Understand? Even if the bible and the koran is fiction , that is the culture follow it! Recently we have had a lot of terrorist attacks, however these attacks do not legitemate the use of terrorism. Cause that is not the culture we have of sloving a problem . Either we do the US way, bomb them to pices with some kick ass bombs , or you discuss the problem , and come up with a decent solution.

Merry christmas and Happy new year KIDS :blink: don't take it so hard that I call you kids, I am a kid to , the only grown up creature in this universe is God.

Alfabeta

do you happen to be a woman? just wondering...

because if you are, 1 Timothy 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. but hey, I didn't say this. YOUR book did.