Sign in to follow this  

Lost

I am lost in my reaserch...I am researching The Wars and i cannot find info in the elements... Have any ideas? :) :P

Edited by 692287002

[quote name='692287002' post='27707' date='Nov 4 2008, 12:56 AM']I am lost in my reaserch...I am researching The Wars and i cannot find info in the elements... Have any ideas? :D :D [/quote]

I suggest you start of with researching about the wars and trying to find as much information as possible about it. Highlight the important points and then see how they are relevant to what you are doing.

Hope this helps

[quote name='sheepdog9' post='27754' date='Nov 4 2008, 10:36 AM']I suggest you start of with researching about the wars and trying to find as much information as possible about it. Highlight the important points and then see how they are relevant to what you are doing.[/quote]

I have...i have the ideas...it is just trying to relate it to the native american culture where there are roadblocks. :D

start with a very detailed research about native indians and then look for all kinds of simularities, even the smallest ones can help you write and essay because many of those are part of a larger image which is trying to be portrayed. :rolleyes:

Good luck!

[quote name='692287002' post='27868' date='Nov 5 2008, 11:28 PM']Hey thank you...i know so much about the culture it is like i am from it and there are still roadblocks. i will let you know how it goes[/quote]
It went better than i expected