Driving lessons.

I don't think that it's seen as creativity, unless you would have developed the lesson plans yourself.

it can been seen as service if you are the one teaching but otherwise i think you should look for something else, like dance, Vis. arts or Per. arts, even something like learning in instrument would be a good idea for creativity.

Hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I tried to get it, since I had to take about 35 lessons altogether. I failed my first practical test.

But our CAS coordinator said no, unless afterwards I could prove that I was using my skills to drive old people around or something that wasn't for "personal gain".

Which I do now, seeing as my sister calls me all the time and asks me to be her driver. My parents do the same. You could try using that as your excuse for including it as CAS.

• 1 month later...
Hi,

i juss wanna ask if u get creativity hours for taking driving lessons.

Thank You

hey, im sorry but driving lesson do not count as you are benefitting yourself and CAS is all about learning new things and things that have social factors and stuff you do to the society

I'm fairly sure my CAS co-ordinator would allow it as long as we wrote a proper goal (getting driver license) and had someone supervising us (instructor). I've never heard that you things with personal gain don't count for CAS hours such as training for an athletic event. :dash:

Thank you for the idea... I need to start thinking outside the box on these cas activities. Expand my horizon, because I have strictly been stuck in a volunteer facility type of experience.

and I think it is totally allowed. My friends are signing up for it, and getting it all approved. Just don't let it get abused, like some schools here have stated. Same thing at my school. Certain activities are just off-limits because we have exploited them to the fullest.

• 4 weeks later...