If I took Math studies...would I get into Anthropology/Archaeology

Sunflowerr

IF I decided to take Math studies (because my math isnt good at ALL ) , would I still get accepted into Anth or Arch courses (UK unis)? If I wanted to do genetics.. probably I'd need AT LEAST SL. Or would I? probably...
Is it worth it to do Maths SL and get a ,lets say , 4 instead of a 7 in studies? Well... thanks in advance :P

Ooo and also, As I haven't decided between Genetics and Anth/arch would you say doing HL : History, Biology, Physics and SL: English A2, -Language- A1, and Maths studies would be a good way to compromise between the two?

[quote name='Sunflowerr' post='27713' date='Nov 3 2008, 07:57 PM']IF I decided to take Math studies (because my math isnt good at ALL ) , would I still get accepted into Anth or Arch courses (UK unis)? If I wanted to do genetics.. probably I'd need AT LEAST SL. Or would I? probably...
Is it worth it to do Maths SL and get a ,lets say , 4 instead of a 7 in studies? Well... thanks in advance :D

Ooo and also, As I haven't decided between Genetics and Anth/arch would you say doing HL : History, Biology, Physics and SL: English A2, -Language- A1, and Maths studies would be a good way to compromise between the two?[/quote]

You would need to see from university to university, I guess, but generally if your score is good, they are ok with studies,

I found a link that might interest you

[url="http://www.le.ac.uk/admissions/ugprospectus/courses/medical_genetics/main.html"]Medical Genetics[/url]

this is about a university in the UK, and they want 2 sciences, but they don't say anything about Math Studies. My advice would be to email to ask the Universities you might be interested in, it always works!

aaah >_< well I DO want a good uni but maths is VERY hard for me, would it still be hard to get in even if I got 7's in Biology and Physics ?
I'm MUCH better at applying maths to real life situations (math studies) than at doing something that makes no sense in real life... do I even make sense :rolleyes: lol