Applying to a United World College

Felix Lauren

So recently, my mum and I have been looking at UWC's I can apply to and we have narrowed the list down. 

I currently plan on directly applying to (since I cannot apply through Great Britain National Committee nor Hong Kong National Committee);

UWC Mahindra College

UWC Mostar

UWC Costa Rica

I get quite good grades on average (45 - 49 MYP Grades) and participate in a lot of extracurricular activities including team sports, tutoring and community volunteering.

Does anyone have any advice or opinions etc on applying to UWC? What would my chances be? I really would like to get into a UWC because I love what they are about and also they get very high IB grades on average.

Thank You!

Edit: Also, how do you determine what committee to apply for as I'm currently looking at the info and I may be able to qualify.

Edited by Felix Bain
  • Good Luck 1

• 3 years later...
On 10/1/2016 at 8:48 AM, Felix Lauren said:

So recently, my mum and I have been looking at UWC's I can apply to and we have narrowed the list down. 

I currently plan on directly applying to (since I cannot apply through Great Britain National Committee nor Hong Kong National Committee);

UWC Mahindra College

UWC Mostar

UWC Costa Rica

I get quite good grades on average (45 - 49 MYP Grades) and participate in a lot of extracurricular activities including team sports, tutoring and community volunteering.

Does anyone have any advice or opinions etc on applying to UWC? What would my chances be? I really would like to get into a UWC because I love what they are about and also they get very high IB grades on average.

Thank You!

Edit: Also, how do you determine what committee to apply for as I'm currently looking at the info and I may be able to qualify.

Its good to apply for UWC. Just apply.